Anne Phung Nguyen

My name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in beautiful Orange County California with my wonderful fiance JP and extremely happy Dad Henry. People often recognize my username as @annephung on Instagram, where I chronicle my adventures ranging from ups to the downs. When I was 1 1/2 years old, my family and I moved to America. If it weren't due to the dedication of my parents, I may not even be here today sharing the journey with people like you. Being aware of the possibility for a better life, I strived to make them proud and had a clear vision in the direction of the success. My goals were set: I would attend university, find an employment in a company as well as marry and then buy a home. That was my ideal of what it would take to be successful. But the reality of life changed my plans. The year 2013 brought me to the realization that it difficult to accept my job. While the pay and position was good, I didn't feel like it was fulfilling. In reality, I thought I was simply doing nothing but wasting time. I had a passion for working out and I enjoyed having fun and helping people as I navigated towards this new path in life I was drawn to personal training. This year I'll be celebrating the 7th year anniversary of my business. In 2014 I began my own small business. As an Asian female working in the field, there are very few. In the coaching industry I'm determined to make a difference by offering high-quality coaching to aid others to become healthier and happier. In addition, I strive in empowering others to achieve their dreams and goals in order to achieve whatever they would like to accomplish. My professional career began to take off when I experienced the greatest happiness in my entire life. My mother died just as my career began to take off. Her eight-year battle was won. struggle with scleroderma, and now rests in Heaven and is with me in my thoughts and heart at all times. There is a lot we can learn from life, even though we might not be able to see it now. My mom's death changed my life in many ways, and I truly believe that my Mom gave me another opportunity to live my life after her passing. It was the Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed away. She had her chance to start a new chapter in her life as I was given the chance to lead a fulfilling and happy life. What I'm experiencing now at the age of 30 is a feeling of vitality and awareness. It's as if I'm truly living rather than just surviving. As I share the story of my experiences, it's in the hope that others can relate to my experiences and thoughts. In order to feel that they're not on their own. It is also a sign of true love. Therapy is necessary and is not uncommon. In the end, your the health of your body is the most valuable thing you have. Since death is the only thing there is in this world I want you to enjoy living your life to the fullest and leave with no regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ash Costello and Ashley Bell

Olivia Taylor Dudley measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Miranda-Hart